CUSTOM EMBROIDERED PATCHES, LABELS, AND BADGES BY FANCYSTITCH UK
CUSTOM EMBROIDERED PATCHES,LABELS, AND BADGES BYFANCYSTITCH UK

please use e-mail address for enquirys not the comments box

many thanks

any enquiries through comments box will not be answered

All enquiries to

info@fancystitch.co.uk

Tel 01268 421866    MOBILE  07541077721

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • kate sharp (Tuesday, February 13 18 04:21 pm GMT)

Great service. I sent a JPEG on Saturday and received my patches the following Tuesday. Excellent quality work and very helpful information provided.

• Ruth Nugent (Sunday, January 07 18 06:39 pm GMT)

Trina produced 3 sew on patches from images I sent on and had them posted to me within a few days. Her prices are the best by a mile after looking online for a good while! She replies almost straight away and follows up on orders. I couldn't recommend her more!

• Graham Rutland (Monday, November 20 17 10:47 am GMT)

Used the superb service at Fancy Stitch a second time following my positive first experience. I was not disappointed!

Two quite complex patches were put together quickly and I was kept updated throughout.

Can't wait to place my next order!

• Graham Rutland (Monday, October 30 17 02:00 pm GMT)

Amazing work. I will definitely be using you again. Customised a patch for my biker jacket when I'd all but given up getting hold of one from the usual places.

• Mr William Thomas Wilkes (Saturday, October 14 17 08:31 am BST)

Ordered two cloth badges they arrived very quickly, badges looked great and at at very reasonable price. I am very pleased and would purchase from again.

• Roy Fennell (Tuesday, August 01 17 07:39 pm BST)

Amazing.
    Going to be back, again and again and probably again with 100% referral to anybody wanting "Top Class" quality patches :)

• Eric (Monday, July 31 17 11:20 am BST)

I received my custom patch today and it looks great. The backing material is solid and I think this patch will last for some time.

I will definitely recommend Fancy Stitch's services to anyone looking for a custom patch to be made. Very quick turnaround time - I had the finished patch in my hand in less than a week after my initial inquiry.

Thank you for making single patches!!

• Halfpint, Secretary of Gorrilla MCC (Friday, July 28 17 06:18 pm BST)

We've just received our patches from you. Steve, our treasurer, and our club sends it's thanks for them. They are brilliant quality and the design is perfect. We will definitely be recommending your services.

• Vicki Smith (Thursday, July 20 17 10:22 am BST)

Just received the single badge design I ordered for a special occasion and I am over the moon with how it has turned out!!! Trina was so helpful throughout the process of ordering and all correspondence was fast!! Thank you so much!! I shall be returning and recommending! :)

• Adam (Saturday, May 13 17 03:03 pm BST)

Ordered Friday received Saturday, perfect.

• Kev Wright (Sunday, January 29 17 02:09 pm GMT)

Fantastic Service, Very quick too. Patch is amazing just what I wanted. Trina your a star.

• Neel Merai (Thursday, January 12 17 12:55 pm GMT)

Just received a sample patch from Trina today and I must say I am really impressed. She was really quick to respond, great digital samples to give you an idea of how the patch would look and the turn around was great. It was an idea Monday morning and a reality Thursday afternoon.

Great work, i'll be back for more soon

• Louise (Thursday, December 01 16 11:04 pm GMT)

From email enquiry to receiving the patch, it's been an easy and pleasant experience, helpful, quick to reply and extremely quick at making and dispatching the product, will recommend and definitely use again .. Thank you

• Dan Lander (Saturday, November 12 16 05:34 pm GMT)

Great quality patches, even better quality service. Exactly what I was looking for. Quick turnaround and great communication throughout. Thank you Trina!

• Natasha (Tuesday, October 25 16 02:49 pm BST)

We can't thank Trina enough for going above and beyond to fulfil our order. She was so accommodating of our tricky requirements and managed to meet a tight deadline against the odds. The badges look and feel top quality and we wouldn't hesitate to order from Trina again. We're so pleased - thank you very much.

• Tom Bardon (Monday, September 12 16 12:36 pm BST)

Thanks ever so much for the patches, they look great and I was really impressed by the speed in which they arrived. I'll certainly be using you again and recommending you to others too.

• Beth Moorlanders MCC (Friday, August 26 16 03:41 pm BST)

Our No 1 choice for memorial patches, with quality and care taken on every detail, and never at a cost to speed, value for money and efficiency. It is honestly a joy to work with Trina, especially
    when they're not just patches but symbolise so much - and she understands that.

• Michael Whyte (Wednesday, February 10 16 04:28 am GMT)

People. If your looking for top quality service, top quality patches, look no further. Trina and fancystitch are the'BEST', you won't be disappointed or find anywhere better. 5☆'s.

• Becky (Tuesday, January 26 16 02:07 pm GMT)

I'm always nervous about ordering from 'unknown' websites, but right from the start Trina was clear about costs and really helpful- not to mention very quick at replying to emails! I'm so pleased I
    ordered a custom 'Sheffield Steelers' patch from her. She gave me a draft design from their logo and finished patch itself looks fantastic. It was great there was no minimum order- and I was pleased
    with the price. I can't believe how quickly it arrived too. If I ever need another custom patch making I know where to come!

• Mike (Wednesday, January 06 16 02:00 pm GMT)

Trina is without doubt the most friendly and helpful person. Nothing was too much trouble for her and even though I placed my order between christmas and new year, she managed to work on the designs
    and get them out to me really quickly. I have no hesitation in recommending her and I am coming back to place a larger order soon!

• Steel Horse (Friday, December 11 15 03:12 pm GMT)

Amazing quality patches and very friendly staff. Will certainly be using Trina again for any more we need!

• Gareth (Thursday, December 10 15 09:31 am GMT)

Great service. Good communication, prompt and delivered as promised.

Many thanks.

• Maureen (Saturday, November 28 15 08:41 pm GMT)

Absolutely first class product and communication for a very senior citizen. So helpful.

• Tom Conroy (Thursday, September 03 15 09:38 pm BST)

Fantastic quality (again), brilliant price and fast too!

• Michael Goodwin (Thursday, August 20 15 04:26 pm BST)

Such a great product and fantastic customer service and great communication!
    Give them a go! You will not be disappointed.
    Mike (Michael Arthur Ltd)

• Ben (Thursday, August 20 15 03:53 pm BST)

Trina was absolutely brilliant. Turned around the badges round faster than anyone else could and were of brilliant quality. Thank you so much.

• Sarah Morley (Saturday, August 15 15 08:54 pm BST)

Great "DO NOT FEED" patches done to order for my dog's harness. After a larynx operation she could get aspiration pneumonia and die if any hard crumbs got breathed into her lungs ... so the patches
    needed to be clear and bold, which they were. Just the ticket!

• Andrea Roberts (Friday, August 14 15 01:42 pm BST)

Fantastic service, badges exactly what i wanted even from my bad drawing!
    Highly recommended!!

• Leigh Shankster (Monday, June 22 15 11:00 am BST)

Excellent company! Very happy with quality, price and speed of delivery. Trina was very helpful. I reccomend Fancystitch and will be ordering again :-)

• Sam Honiball (Monday, June 22 15 08:15 am BST)

Very pleased with service. Fast turn around time and reasonable price. Constant, fast communication with Trina. Will be using again!

ALL OUR EMBROIDERY IS DONE USING TOP QUALITY POLY THREAD